Our Complete Tire Repair and Replacement Services Include:
- Complete Visual Inspection
- Plug and Patch Repair (DOT Approved Service)
- Tire Rotations Upon Request
- Check for Out-of-Balance Conditions
- Balance Tires
- Road Hazard Warranties Available
- Major Brand Tires Available
- Torque Lug Nuts (or Bolts) to OEM Specs
- 24 Month / 24,000 Mile Warranty on All Parts and Labor
- FREE 33-point Inspection
Flat Tire Repair, New Tire Installation & More!
If you suspect something is wrong with your tires, don’t hesitate to come into one of our shops. If your low tire pressure system is on or if you recently hit a bad pothole, bring your vehicle in so one of our experts can check it out. If you keep riding on a damaged tire, you not only risk blowing that tire out, but it can lead to additional and costlier damage down the road. In other words, don't wait! Have your tires inspected by an ASE certified technician at the first sign of trouble!