Our Steering Services Include:
- Complete Visual Inspection
- Chassis and Suspension Check
- Rack and Pinion Replacement
- Tire Rod End Replacement
- Ball Joint Replacement
- Replacement of Additional Steering Components
- Control Arm Replacement
- Bushing and Spring Replacement
- Computerized 4-wheel Alignment
- Install New Shocks and Struts
- Replace Air Shocks
- 24 Month / 24,000 Mile Warranty
- FREE 33-point Inspection
Balance, Stability & Smoothness – All the Needs for a Safe and Comfortable Ride
Your steering is responsible for keeping your tires firmly intact with the ground and key to keeping your car from veering off the road. If your steering is compromised, you’re in for a bumpy ride! At the first sign of trouble, bring your car in for an honest assessment of your vehicle's steering and related suspension components.
Symptoms of a Faulty Steering System Include:
- Noise when driving over bumps
- Vehicle bouncing
- Hard turning
- Wandering wheels
- Uneven tire wear
- Unusual puddles of fluid under your car
Everything you need to know about your vehicle’s steering starts with Auto-Lab® locator today to schedule service!
Auto-Lab® Rewards You
Save money and download our app by earning rewards when you come in! We'll give you a FREE oil change after your 5th service from us. That's a $24.99 value! Simply download our FREE Auto-Lab® app and you'll get oil change reminders, access to specials, and best of all – rewards towards future car needs!
Download Our App for FREE!
Drive responsibly. Don't use our app while driving.