Interested in Opening Your Own Auto-Lab® Car Care Center?
Our process is thorough, but not overwhelming!
The 7 Steps of Being Awarded an Auto-Lab Franchise
- Have an introductory conversation with one of our Franchise Development representatives.
- Fill out a Personal Profile and Credit Application.
- Assuming these meet Auto-Lab®’s basic requirement levels, you will be issued a Franchise Disclosure Document (“FDD”), along with some business fundamental reference materials. You will then be asked to sign a receipt of this FDD prior to moving to the next step.
- An Auto-Lab® representative will walk you through the FDD to better educate you on the process, requirements, and risks of becoming an Auto-Lab® franchisee. This part of the process may take place over a number of different phone conversations or meetings.
- If mutual interest still exists at this point, we will then schedule a meeting with Auto-Lab® management to hold an in person “Discovery Day” at our corporate headquarters in Auburn Hills, MI.
- Upon completion of our Discovery Day meeting, Auto-Lab® will then decide whether to award a franchise to you.
- Upon awarding of the franchise, a closing date will be scheduled to execute the franchise agreement and any related legal documentation.
Third party financing is available and may be used for up to 80% of your start-up costs.
Auto-Lab® Franchising is an SBA approved franchise, which helps you get approved for your loan faster! Contact us today to learn more.
Meet Some of Our Franchise Owners