Professional Steering and Suspension Service and Repair
Is your vehicle just not driving like it used to?
Is it harder to steer or turn? Does it seem to be extra springy when you drive over bumps? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, it’s time to call your neighborhood Auto-Lab.
Our experienced technicians can quickly diagnose problems with power steering, shocks and struts, as well as suspension issues. We will check your fluids, mounting nuts and bolts, and uneven tire wear and tear. If it’s something simple like tightening bolts, balancing wheels or topping off fluids we’ll tell you. If the issue requires a major repair, we will offer the best possible solution- not just the most expensive.
Save money on your next service at Auto-Lab:
Our steering and suspension service includes:
- Complete visual inspection
- Chassis and suspension check
- Rack and pinion replacement
- Tire rod end replacement
- Ball joint replacement
- Replacement of additional steering components available
- Control arms replacement
- Bearing plates and spring replacement
- Computerized 4-wheel alignment
- Install new shocks and struts
- Replace air shocks
- 12-month/12,000-mile warranty
- FREE 33-point inspection